The last shirt I wore was just a prototype. I decided to make one more shirt, this time it's more accurate to the skull symbol seen in the short film Dirty Laundry starring Thomas Jane. What I did was when I make the stencil, I grabbed some tracing paper and traced portions of the skull symbol image on my tablet, an iPad (I'm thinking of getting an Android tablet later), little by little when zoomed in. However, what I traced was raw data. I grabbed another sheet of tracing paper and traced the previous sheet with the raw data but with nicer lines. I then grabbed some Adhesive Spray and applied the tracing paper of the final design to a sheet of poster paper and used an x-acto knife to cut the shape I want to create the stencil. After that I grabbed some white multi-surface acrylic and paint the design on a blank black t-shirt.